世界如此美妙


  BBC为自己HD电视频道制作的一则美妙的广告。方法似乎很简单——从BBC过往的优秀纪录片中精选出经典镜头,然后将它们一一串联起来,配以舒缓悠扬的音乐、和完美精湛的朗诵,让人情不自禁沉醉其中、心生荡漾:世界多少美好。

  广告中的配乐和朗诵的画外音都是经典歌曲《What a wonderful world》:

  I see trees of green, red roses too

  看那绿树与红花

  I see them bloom for me and you

  我觉得他们是为我和你而盛开

  and I think to myself what a wonderful world.

  我对自己说:多么美好的世界!

  I see skies of blue and clouds of white

  我看到蓝天与白云

  the bright blessed day, the dark sacred night

  明亮的被祝福的白昼与深色的神圣的夜晚

  and I think to myself what a wonderful world.

  我对自己说:多么美好的世界!

  the colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky

  天空中彩虹的颜色可爱极了

  are also on the faces of people going by

  人们脸上的表情也是一样

  I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do

  我看到朋友们握手相问:你好吗

  they"re really saying I love you.

  其实他们是在说:我爱你

  I hear babies cry, I watch them grow

  我听见那婴儿初啼,我看到他们成长

  they"ll learn much more than I"ll never know

  他们会学到更多我从来不懂的事

  and I think to myself what a wonderful world

  我对自己说:多么美好的世界

  yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.

  于是,我对自己说:多么美好的世界!

来源hihshcom)